Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lickety Split Tote Bags

One of my favorite quick gifts is this Lickety Split Bag made by Rae. I have made several for gifts and two for myself (the Owl and the Echino print). They are made from 2 yards of fabric; one for the outside and one for the lining. They are reversible and have two pockets on the inside and two on the outside. I always have one with me when I'm off to the airport. It's handy for all the little things such as phone, camera, Kindle, snacks, etc. Somehow, it always seems as twice as heavy when I reach my destination. Did I mention it's also handy for the airport shop purchases? I have to confess. I'm an airport shop junkie. It's also handy for books or as a diaper bag.

Lickety Split Reversible Tote Bag

Lickety Split Reversible Tote Bag

Reversible shopping bag

Reversible Shopping Bag

Reversible shopping bag

Reversible shopping bag

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those are what I am in the in procss of trying to figure out how to make. Except for the tie straps genius idea, I have a pattern but I am a new sewing habit now and enjoying it. Pattern has me a tad lost. But gonna sit down and figure it out. I have been making all kinds of things.